I’m very honored to received the award from Mummy Ed. Seriously, I never thought my post will be of inspiration to anybody. I basically just blog whatever comes to my mind and to write down the time with the kids. So imagine the surprise and honor when I see her putting me up for the award. If I can I wish to give the award to her too. She is also my inspiration.
3 Things I enjoy about Motherhood
- Having an official reason to play with toys and taking kiddy rides in theme parks.
- Seeing the kids laugh for the simplest reason and spreading the joy to everyone.
- Spending my weekends filled with activities.
Surprisingly, I have a hard time coming up with the 3 things I enjoy. Not that I don’t enjoy motherhood, its just difficult to put them in words. At the end of the day, its the love for them that makes even day-to-day things special. So its really hard to explain Motherhood / Parenthood as a whole.
There are many Mummy bloggers that I follow and try to read diligently whenever possible. So its a hard choice now. I shall try to avoid selecting those who have already receive the reward.
How to accept the award
Ladies, to accept the award, please do the following things:
- Click the above award image, save it and use it in your acceptance post.
- List 3 things you love about motherhood.
- Nominate other deserving mamas; you may choose as many as you like. (And let them know of the nomination)